Pixel Time Instructors
|Carolyn Erickson||Cindy Kelly|
|Dennis Kennedy||Sharon Durmaskin||Stacey Schofield|
- Skyler Lovelace directs the digital media program at Butler Community College, where she oversees several Mac design studios. Her background includes masters degrees in instructional design and fine arts, as well as a doctorate in education. In 2008, she established Pixel Time as a learning center for the digital arts.
- Carolyn Erickson is a freelance writer and blogger who has built several sites using WordPress. In 2009, she founded Wichita on the Cheap, a website devoted to the best deals, discounts and bargains in Wichita.
- Cindy Kelly is a freelance social media trainer who helps companies and individuals develop their new media strategies. As an evangelist for social interaction through pervasive mobile devices and the real-time web, she actively tracks industry trends and speaks locally about new media.
- Dennis Kennedy runs the allaboutwichita.com website and has been researching his family history for over twenty years.
- Sharon Durmaskin is a writer specializing in social media, newsletters, web site content & design and blogs. She owns Durmaskin Communications.
- Stacey Schofield owns Little Blackbird Design, a one-stop source for graphic design and print marketing materials, including posters, banners, postcards, business cards and more. She has a certificate in Digital Design from Butler Community College.